[development] Conclusion of: Back to Curl-based content generation

Cog Rusty cog.rusty at gmail.com
Mon Feb 23 04:47:41 UTC 2009

On Fri, Feb 20, 2009 at 11:32 AM, M. Fioretti <mfioretti at nexaima.net> wrote:
...snip...
> - honestly, it took too many messages to be told clearly (regardless
>  of manners) that you simply do NOT want to make easier the way I'd
>  like to interact with Drupal, and _why_ you think so. Please note
>  that I'm NOT questioning at all your decision and motives here. I'm
>  just saying "if I had been told all this explicitly the first day,
>  we'd have all saved a lot of time". Maybe this decision and its
>  rationale should be posted on the Drupal website.
...snip...

Marco, the issue is not the people who do not want to do what you are
looking for. There are things which all of us do not want to do,.and
there is little that anyone can do about that. The issue is to find
(or convert?) people who want to do what you are looking for. The rest
is just talk.