[development] Upgrade to 6.8/6.9 breaks all taxonomy listings

M. Fioretti mfioretti at nexaima.net
Fri Jan 16 10:23:08 UTC 2009

On Fri, January 16, 2009 11:03 am, Nathaniel Catchpole wrote:

Nathaniel,

thanks a lot for the prompt answer. Now:

> If you find a bug, in 99% of cases there'll
> already be a report on the issue queue, like
> this one http://drupal.org/node/345080

I **had** tried several searches before asking for
help. I know how to find for help, provide as much
info as possible etc, but this time, for some reason,
simply missed that page, thanks. However:

1) Yes, the symptoms are the same I have, so it must
   be the same bug
2) Like the others, I have not seen any related
   error/warning during the 5.5->6.8 upgrade,
   otherwise I'd have posted them one week ago
3) Please see again http://drupal.org/node/358739
   where interesting comments appeared a few minutes ago
4) wrt the bug tracker, the only difference in my
case, is that I
   also upgraded from 6.8 to 6.9. Also, my (6.9)
   term_node table is not empty. I don't know if
   and how this and the comments in point 3 above
   are all related.

is it possible to rebuild the term_node table so that it works with sane
URLs? I have no problem to work at the mysql prompt, but I need to know
what to do.

What now? If you need to look at the exact content of the table, just ask.

Thanks!

Marco

--
Help *everybody* love Free Standards and Software:
http://digifreedom.net