[development] Upgrade to 6.8/6.9 breaks all taxonomy listings

M. Fioretti mfioretti at nexaima.net
Fri Jan 16 11:18:14 UTC 2009

On Fri, January 16, 2009 11:12 am, FGM wrote:
> Problem solved on http://drupal.org/node/358739

er, no, with all respect it isn't is it now? See my answer at 10:25 on
that same page . Your answer is surely useful for other developers to
diagnose the issue, but how is a website visitor supposed to know that if
he wants to see what Drupal says it's at
http://storiafse.net/taxonomy/term/67, he should manually add a /1 to the
URL?

Please let me know if you need more info from me (including running tests)
and if and how it's possible to make that term_node table work again, even
by working manually at the mysql prompt.

Thanks,

Marco

--
Help *everybody* love Free Standards and Software:
http://digifreedom.net