[development] Duplicated modules

Morbus Iff morbus at disobey.com
Tue Mar 10 22:41:07 UTC 2009

> spectrum. So maybe we need a way to call out "Drupal Seal of Approval"
> on the "Good" ones (sort of like Nintendo games) In fact, let's do
> that and charge $150 or something to get reviewed for the seal. Plenty
> of trusted devs will vet a module for $150.

To some degree, chx and I already started that with DrupalToughLove.com.
I've entertained the thought of a seal in the past but, unlike video
games, one can fix a module to get the seal, then seep back into
absolute suckitude. It's not a fair or continued assessment.

And we didn't take any money for it (though, my utter lack of time
devoted, in turn, to paying things, is what killed the project).

--
Morbus Iff ( and i twirled my hair and i popped my gum )
Enjoy: http://www.disobey.com/ and http://www.videounderbelly.com/