[development] Process and technology questionnaire

Khalid Baheyeldin kb at 2bits.com
Tue Mar 31 14:43:25 UTC 2009

Florian

I am copying the security team as well in case someone there is interested
in getting in touch with you.

This page http://drupal.org/security-team and the pages under it (linked at
the bottom) will also provide you with some more information about the
security process within Drupal.

And on this page you will find the security advisories, broken into
core/contrib/public service announcements

http://drupal.org/security

On Tue, Mar 31, 2009 at 8:53 AM,

--
Khalid M. Baheyeldin