[development] Issue queue links from project pages?

Michelle Cox shellmultimedia at gmail.com
Sat May 9 02:00:57 UTC 2009

On Thu, May 7, 2009 at 1:46 PM, As If Productions <
everyone at asifproductions.com> wrote:

> Meanwhile, if you want to talk about wasted space, listing the "Latest 5
> Issues" is useless to anyone except the module maintainers.

Could we possibly have the last 5 issues tagged XYZ where XYZ is some tag we
all agree upon? Or use flag maybe? Trying to think of a way it could be done
that wouldn't take more coding. The point being to highlight issues that the
maintainer wants you to know about, not just the latest ones.

Michelle