[development] New maintainer for mail2og?

arthur arthur at 24b6.net
Wed Nov 18 20:06:36 UTC 2009

While we are on the subject of mail and OG, if somebody wants to take
over and fix mail2og (http://drupal.org/project/mail2og) I'd gladly
hand it over. I've got to much going on right now to maintain it.

Mail2Og takes arbitrary to addresses and maps them to drupal group
titles. It needs some love.

a.

arthur at 24b6.net