[development] Distributed Pairprogramming for Drupal

Michael Favia michael at favias.org
Thu Oct 15 16:05:03 UTC 2009

On 10/15/2009 08:14 AM, Eike Starkmann wrote:
> Robert Douglass wrote:
>
>> Eike, this sounds pretty neat. Thanks for brining it to our attention.
>> It would also be a good tool for training and consulting, where you
>> could save a trip to the customer's office and work with them on code
>> directly.
>>

> Thank you. I also thought of the scope that you can introduce newcomers
>   to an Open Source Project more easily, by giving him/her a short code
> tour with Saros. But this is just my thinking, since I don't know if
> somebody has done this. What do you think?

This is exactly what i find myself doing with my developers that are new
to the "drupal way" I plan on installing this today and integrating it
into my eclipse workflow for a test run. Thanks for bringing it to my
attention. Its a novel solution to an old problem of communicating via
line numbers :). -mf