[development] Help with CKFinder installation

Gastón Pablo Pérez gpperez at gmail.com
Tue Jan 26 17:25:41 UTC 2010

Hi drupalers

I've installed the module CKEditor into my website (not FCKeditor) and it
works very well, so now i'm trying to install the filebrowser CKFinder but i
getting the following error:

CKEditor    3.1

You are using a feature that requires manual integration into config.php
(either built-in filebrowser or quick uploads are enabled in the
Avanzado<http://www.libreriadesalta.com.ar/admin/settings/ckeditor/edit/Avanzado>profile).
Read instructions about enabling built-in file browser and add
"require_once ..." statement in
editor/filemanager/connectors/php/config.php.

I don't understand because i don't have the path
"editor/filemanager/connectors/php/", i have the file config.php in the
directory for ckfinder but i don't know how i have to modify it.

somebody knows how to fix this error?

thanks

Gastón Pablo Perez
Email: gpperez at gmail.com