[development] Upload problems in D7

Randy Fay randy at randyfay.com
Sat Jun 12 13:06:18 UTC 2010

Hi Bob -

The first thing to do is to leave the java applet out of the equation. Just
access your callback URL in a browser. Hit
http://example.com/my/path/to/callback. Do you get a 404? Then your module
is not properly implementing that path or you've failed to rebuild the menu
router after changing the code. First, get the URL to respond to you (by
either rebuilding the menu router/clearing all caches, or by fixing your
code) and then try it out with your java applet.

Good luck,
-Randy

--
Randy Fay