[development] Checking Menu Access for Anonymous User

Adam B. Ross grayside at gmail.com
Mon Sep 20 18:39:35 UTC 2010

Aahg!

So the natural followup to such a mess is whether it's a good idea. To
do that. Potentially many times in a page load, since this is to
satisfy Freelinking's access control routine that it's safe to admit
things like "nid 32 does exist, and here is it's title".

I am trying to have some kind of decent behavior without mandating the
cache gets turned off.