[development] Colored text in a form

James Wilson jrguitar21 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 28 15:56:29 UTC 2011

additional HTML (that are not form elements) are typically added to the
$form array using using #prefix and/or #suffix instead of #value.

$form['#prefix'] = 'some string to appear above the form';

$form['existing-element']['#prefix'] = 'this string will appear before the
form element called existing-element';

$form['existing-element']['#suffix'] = 'this string will appear after the
form element called existing-element';

James Wilson
http://www.bluesparklabs.com