[development] Colored text in a form

Franz Glauber franz.glauber at gmail.com
Thu Apr 28 16:31:35 UTC 2011

There is a proper form elemente for adding markup, which is '#type' =>
'markup' . You place HTML inside the '#value'. Nothing wrong with this
approach. #prefix and #suffix should be used to wrap elements with
additional markup or add HTML that is related to an existing element.

But that's not even the issue here, right?

--
Franz

http://ciudaddelpico.com

Sent from my laptop