[development] Drupal Answers: A Stackoverflow/StackExchange site proposal

Josh Koenig josh at getpantheon.com
Tue Feb 1 00:00:17 UTC 2011

> I don't think we can delegate any part of Drupal to something we don't
> control; I think that's just a non-starter.

FWIW I don't think the question here is whether Drupal should do anything
"official." That'd be up to the Association.

This thread is about whether or not individual Drupal developers want to
contribute time to answer questions using a really well-made tool that
already has reach to lots of people on the net. It's not made or hosted by
Drupal, but it is pretty awesome.

That certainly won't appeal to everyone, and that's fine. People can choose
to participate or not. I don't think anyone is trying to get  the larger
"we" to do anything definitive.