[development] Theming views output in Drupal 7

Balazs Dianiska csillagasz at gmail.com
Sat Feb 5 15:35:01 UTC 2011

Hi,

I have tried to use the old Drupal 6 approach to theme views output,
such as rows and fields, that is creating the suggested template file
in my theme and adding the appropriate THEME_preprocess function to
template.php. In Drupal 7 this doesn't seem to work. Although my
template file is picked up, I can't use these preprocesses. Could
someone help me out and explain how this should be done, or point me
to the documentation on this? I have tried using hook_theme to
register my preprocesses, but to no avail.

Balazs