[development] Creating my first page.

Jamie Holly hovercrafter at earthlink.net
Sat Feb 12 22:48:16 UTC 2011

The page will be stored on your hard drive, but probably not in the
sense you are thinking. The data that makes up the page is stored in the
database, then Drupal pulls the data pieces it needs from that database
and assembles the page into a presentable format.

For input formats you most likely want Filtered HTML for security
reasons. Here's a good article explaining them:

http://www.lullabot.com/articles/drupal-input-formats-and-filters

Jamie Holly
http://www.intoxination.net
http://www.hollyit.net