[development] Creating my first page.

jeff at ayendesigns.com jeff at ayendesigns.com
Sat Feb 12 22:47:41 UTC 2011

It depends on your definition of page. If you mean creating a piece of content of thr type 'page', it is stored in various tables in your database.

The filtered html only allows certain tags, which can be configured. If you need the content to hold more tags, but do not want to add them to the list of those usable with filtered, choose full. There are security implications to allowing users full html.