[development] Disable watchdog globally

Dave Metzler metzler.dl at gmail.com
Mon Feb 21 00:29:45 UTC 2011

Are you perhaps thinking of site statistics and not watchdog?  The watchdof logs do not typically have any entries for node load and such unless there are errors while you are doing so. Is it that you do not want you site statistic muddled the script calls or that you don't want things like php errors recorded for the scripts you write?  I think people have been giving you advice about the latter and not the former.

Sent from my iPad