[development] Disable watchdog globally

Ryan Chan ryanchan404 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 21 14:06:00 UTC 2011

Hi,

On Mon, Feb 21, 2011 at 8:29 AM, Dave Metzler <metzler.dl at gmail.com> wrote:
> Are you perhaps thinking of site statistics and not watchdog?  The watchdof logs do not typically have any entries for node load and such unless there are errors while you are doing so. Is it that you do not want you site statistic muddled the script calls or that you don't want things like php errors recorded for the scripts you write?  I think people have been giving you advice about the latter and not the former.

Thanks.

Basically, for example, if my script contains error, I don't want it
to be logged in Drupal, since the error is not related to Drupal
itself.

I have tried "module_disable(module_implements('watchdog'));", it do
the trick, but I just wonder if any side effect (hidden)?
But my script is working anyway.

Thanks.