[development] Get the selected value from the table

pavithra pavspavi88 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 20 05:51:13 UTC 2011

Hi,

I am using the popup module to diplay a table in the popup window...

In the table displayed in the popup, I will click on a row means I will
select that row...WHen I select a row and give OK button in the popup I want
to get that value back into my main screen..may be in a form's textfield...

How can I acheive this? Is it possible to embed a VIEW into the popup....and
perform the above said action with VIEW In the POPUP..

--
*Cheers
**