[development] Drupal Answers: A Stackoverflow/StackExchange site proposal

nan wich nan_wich at bellsouth.net
Sun Jan 30 23:54:24 UTC 2011

It also appears to do badging (such as User Badges will hopefully get to). Is
that in ArrayShift?

The interesting thing is that I never could navigate to a question. Is that a
function of age or must one be a member before one may ask or see questions?

And thanks for letting me know about VUD so now I know which direction to move
Plus 1 for merging.

Nancy

From: Carl Wiedemann

Stack Overflow's architecture translated to Drupal bespeaks a content type,
comments, free-tagging taxomony, vote up/down, Views and a few other things
(notifications/subscriptions, statistics, flags, etc). Some effort in has
already been put toward emulating it: http://drupal.org/project/arrayshift

Recently the Vote Up/Down module http://drupal.org/project/vote_up_down was
implemented on groups.drupal.org in an effort to provide some sense of each
post's value to the community. Integrating Vote Up/Down with drupal.org's
existing forum could be a next step.