[development] Tips for a new developer

robert mena robert.mena at gmail.com
Sun Mar 6 15:30:56 UTC 2011

Hi Victor,

I am already reading the blog posts mentioned.  As a new developer to any
"platform" I have a lot of questions specially how this or that can be done
or applied to solve the problem.

Right now I am in a process of actually deciding which would be the best
way, going with drupal or symfony2.  And for best way I mean understanding
what each approach can bring as pros and cons.

I hope this won't offend the other members of this list.