[development] use multi site or not?

Pooya pooya.source at gmail.com
Thu Mar 10 20:29:23 UTC 2011

Thank you for reply and your time. This actually helps
They need galleries, news, menus, front-page and other features to be
different... well it's almost everything. some news are shared in both. I
can have all these in a regular drupal installation I guess. but having
totally two different theme for each team and different sub features are a
bit hard for normal drupal installation.
I've done sth like this(but in smaller site) before, using section module to
and arg() to have specific theme for nodes, but after a while it gets
unstable and harder when you need to change sth. So I guess multi-site is
the way :)
Another problem here's that they need to share all these users with a
vBulletin forum. I don't know if I can make it in drupal multi-site with all
complicated cookie domains.