[development] Proposal: Move all dev support off this list to new StackExchange site

jeff at ayendesigns.com jeff at ayendesigns.com
Fri Mar 18 03:45:07 UTC 2011

This is probably a bad idea for more than one reason, but would there be
a way to have the list moderated for first-pass messages... i.e. those
that are not in reply? If by some chance it's not a horrid idea, and if
there's a process for it, I'd volunteer time to weed out and send a
canned reply to support questions...even my own :)