[development] Proposal: Move all dev support off this list to new StackExchange site

Cameron Eagans cweagans at gmail.com
Fri Mar 18 04:44:01 UTC 2011

Perhaps we could go with the idea that this is a development support list
and simply create a new list called, for instance, core-contribution? That
way, there's absolutely no way that somebody could misinterpret the name of
the list to mean something that it's not intended to mean.

That is, I think part of the problem that this list is having is that it's
called "development". It's not drupal-core-development or core-development
or no-noobs-allowed-development. Because of that, people can (and apparently
frequently have) misinterpreted the purpose of the list.

We split off the core contribution part of #drupal to #drupal-contribute. I
propose that we do the same here.

Thanks,
Cameron