[development] Proposal: Move all dev support off this list to new StackExchange site

David Metzler metzler.dl at gmail.com
Fri Mar 18 05:04:39 UTC 2011

I'm left wondering how many arguments will have over when a contrib module becomes important enough to merit discussion on the core contribution list, and whether my opinions are welcome as a contrib developer in api discussions and whether contrib developers will get the important messages about api changes and release timelines, etc.   You see for me it's not about whether it's core or whether its contrib, but rather whether its meaty design strategy discussions or whether its "help me debug my code".   My small modules won't matter to most, but when you start talking about views, cck, wysiwyg strategies.... well then we're all in it together aren't we?