[development] #drupal and #drupal-contribute split

Chris Johnson cxjohnson at gmail.com
Fri Mar 18 23:05:24 UTC 2011

I hate to say this, since it is our own dog food, but it's incredibly hard
to find useful, timely information in both the forums and the groups.  If I
cannot find my answer in the structured documents (which are for the most
part great), or in the code myself, I try Google against the whole web
next.

If that doesn't work, I head to IRC.