[documentation] Hitchhikers guide to Drupal

Larry Garfield larry at garfieldtech.com
Fri Jan 6 07:52:56 UTC 2006

On Thursday 05 January 2006 01:57 pm, Bèr Kessels wrote:

> Who ar ewe marketing for? I think we indeed agree that pure hitchhikers (=
> people who give nothing back) are indeed welcome, but purely because it
> does not matter if they use drupal.
>
> I think a marketing that aims at these people is a silly marketing. We
> absolutely do not need these people.

Perhaps "we" don't need "them".  But they'll come in anyway, look around, get
frustrated, and leave nastigrams all over the forum and tell their developer
friends what a hideous POS Drupal is and why no one should ever use it and
open source is always like that with no support.

You don't have to make everyone happy, you just have to strive that no one is
pissed off unnecessarily. :-)  Otherwise it comes back to bite you.

--
Larry Garfield			AIM: LOLG42
larry at garfieldtech.com		ICQ: 6817012

Jefferson