[documentation] Babies, Spoons, Food and Funny Faces

Kieran Lal kieran at civicspacelabs.org
Fri Jan 6 17:47:18 UTC 2006

This is interesting.  It's obviously a lot of work.  I suggest
picking a simple but popular topic to train people on.  The two most
common administration tasks are: Managing content such as comments,
and installing new modules.

If you could put together a small prototype training on either of
those topics that would be interesting.

Cheers,
Kieran