[documentation] Babies, Spoons, Food and Funny Faces

Spz Toid spztoid at gmail.com
Sun Jan 8 18:16:28 UTC 2006

AFAIK, the bar for video documentation has been set by Typo3:
http://typo3.org/documentation/videos/

Another not-so-minor achievement... the bar for quality Drupal documentation
of the highest order has been set by Robert Douglass; let's be perfectly
clear about that. He wrote The Book on Drupal after all, and a mighty,
mighty fine book it is! (apologies, if off-topic, then sue me). [-That's The
Bar. (Let's go to The Bar!!!)]

>From my perspective, if themacgeek feels inspired enough to put together
materials and subject ones's self to peer review on merits of accuracy,
quality, ad nauseum, then puhleeeeze don't mind me as I quickly shuffle to
get out the way so as not to in any way impede theMostNobleMacGeek.