[documentation] Proposal for a "Contributing to Drupal" handbook section

Addison Berry drupal at rocktreesky.com
Mon Mar 17 13:22:55 UTC 2008

I really don't like any title that looks like general support. Asking
for help should be handled by the support section. That said, some of
these channels are used for support in addition to being the working
channels of the community so maybe instead of being in the
Contributing section it should be its own top-level item in the new
d.o book where we can put all of the how to communicate with the
community info. Then the Contribute section can have a one page
explanation with pointers off to that.

- Addi