[documentation] New handbook section proposal: "Community Initiatives"

Laura Scott pinglaura at gmail.com
Wed Jan 21 15:45:24 UTC 2009

It almost sounds like this should be a view rather than just books
hierarchy, since it could include time-frame-limited things, etc.
Maybe it is a "dashboard" of embedded views of 2 or 3 different kinds
things? It just seems like something requiring more relational
connections rather than hierarchical burying.

Laura