[documentation] New WP manual

Morbus Iff morbus at disobey.com
Thu Jan 22 15:03:48 UTC 2009

> They don't get into more detail about which XML format they'd be using.
> If we did something similar, I'd only support Docbook and Docbook Lite,
> as there are plenty of existing converters for that (both to HTML, and
> to files suitable for printing; the entire Apache Cookbook from O'Reilly

Actually, they seem to infer Docbook Lite, if you read more closely:

  "The handbook will be in XML form tied to Subversion (SVN)"
  "It will also include options for HTML and PDF versions"

etc., which is all things you can already do with Docbook Lite. And:

  http://svn.collab.net/repos/svn/trunk/doc/tools/readme-dblite.html

--
Morbus Iff ( i still fail to see what this has to do with morocco )
Enjoy: http://www.disobey.com/ and http://www.videounderbelly.com/