[support] Staging question

Metzler, David metzlerd at evergreen.edu
Wed Jun 13 20:55:34 UTC 2007

This tehcnique will certainly work, but I also keep a staging site on my
Mac, dispite the differences in SQL version.

I periodically export my database from the production version and import
it into my staging site on my mac.  I try stuff out there.  All new
modules get tried out on my local machine before copying them to the
production site.  Espically theming work is much more repsonsive on a
local box.

You've probably allready got your staging site up by now, but in case
there were others listening I thought I'd mention it.