[support] Drupal permissions

Bill Fitzgerald bill at funnymonkey.com
Fri Aug 15 03:30:43 UTC 2008

Hello, Daniel,

Try these two steps, in this order:

1. Navigate to admin/build/modules/uninstall (administer - site building
- modules, click the "uninstall" tab) -- check to see if there are any
disabled modules with uninstall features, esp any modules related to
access control. If so, uninstall them.

2. Then, navigate to admin/content/node-settings (administer - content
management - post settings ) and look for the "Rebuild Permissions"
button. Click it, and rebuild your permissions.

You also might want to look at your logs, and clear all the cache*
tables in the database, just for good measure.

Cheers,

Bill

Bill Fitzgerald
http://funnymonkey.com