[support] Forum Modules?

Brian Choc bchoc at t4tcolorado.org
Thu Aug 21 17:11:11 UTC 2008

The Forum Access module might be more helpful, but perhaps the opposite
effect.
http://drupal.org/project/forum_access

If you really want the UIE Forum module, it appears to still be available
for download here:
http://drupalmodules.com/module/uie-forum
(But it was likely pulled for a reason, so proceed with caution.)

There are also a number of forum integration modules including phpBB, SMF,
FUD, and others so you can probably find something that suits your needs.

Brian