[support] managing automated cron generated html pages via drupal

sivaji j.g sivaji2009 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 23 07:17:58 UTC 2009

On Thu, Jul 23, 2009 at 1:41 AM, Rahul Nabar <rpnabar at gmail.com> wrote:

> Unfortunately there are several such "autogenerated" pages and it is
> hard to keep track of up-to-date menus, links etc. I was wondering if
> this was facilitated by Drupal. Maybe even if Drupal was the right
> tool for this job at all.

I would use a simple PHP framework like CodeIgniter for this purpose.

Drupal is often used to build kind of websites listed in this link
http://webjackalope.com/16-different-clones-you-can-build-with-drupal/

Again i would say that it is very difficult to suggest something without
understanding the complete requirements. Hope this will help you.

--
Thanks
Sivaji