[support] Drupal 7: Photo Gallery

Shai Gluskin shai at content2zero.com
Mon Apr 25 04:50:43 UTC 2011

Andre,

Welcome to Drupal.

Try just using Views, Imagefield and Imagecache. In Drupal 7, Imagefield and Imagecache are part of core. Views you need to download.

Use the Grid style for your view display.

Use taxonomy (tags) to create the different galleries.

Use an exposed filter to create a drop-down listing the different galleries. After you have more experience with Views, and depending on your use-case, you'll likely want to replace the exposed filter with a Views argument.

Good luck and don't hesitate to write back with more questions

Shai