[translations] [jakub at rtfm.cz: one question - Page & Story]

Gabor Hojtsy gabor at hojtsy.hu
Tue Jan 2 19:44:24 UTC 2007

On Tue, 2 Jan 2007, Jakub Suchy wrote:
> I have system-install.po with:
> #: modules/system/system.install:3247
> msgid "If you want to add a static page, like a contact page or an about page, use a page."
> msgstr "Pokud chcete přidat statickou stránku, např. výpis kontaktů nebo informací, použijte stránku."
>
> But after importing, string at Create content is still in English. Where
> i am doing wrong?
>
> This is also case of:
> #: modules/system/system.install:3256
> msgid "Stories are articles in their simplest form: they have a title, a teaser and a body, but can be extended by other modules. The teaser is part of the body too. Stories may be used as a personal blog or for news articles."
> msgstr "Články v nejčistější podobě: mají titulek, upoutávku a tělo, ale je možno je rozšířit dalšími moduly. Upoutávka je také součástí těla.  Články lze použít jako osobní blogy nebo novinky."

These strings are inserted into the database at install time. Unless you
have these translations imported before the system.install script runs
(which is not possible, even if you use the autolocale module and
localized profile which imports at the earliest possible). The
system.module is forced to be the first to be installed so it is not
possible yet to release an install profile, which does anything before the
system module install script is run. So we cannot help these English
strings there.

I am open to solutions :)

> P.S.: Please Cc: me as i am not subscribed to translations list yet.

Please subscribe.

Gabor