[translations] romanian translation for Drupal 5

Claudiu Cristea clau.cristea at gmail.com
Tue Jan 23 10:30:18 UTC 2007

Thanks Gerhard,

3) Get the .ro translation for Drupal 4.7

Don't know where is this translation. In CVS there is a DRUPAL-4-7 branch
with .po files. Should I expect only one file? Like ro.po?

4) Merge the translation against the POT files: Many strings haven't
> changed between Drupal 4.7 and 5 and a lot of other strings are similar
> enough to allow the gettext package to suggest a translation.

How can this be done? I'm on Windows... Some docs?

Thanks!

Claudiu