[translations] proper way to translate complicated help text with lots of HTML?

Frederik 'Freso' S. Olesen freso.dk at gmail.com
Thu Jul 19 09:34:48 UTC 2007

2007/7/14, Derek Wright <drupal at dwwright.net>:
>[...] That's what I was hoping to hear, since I
>agree the split approach is better for everyone.

Except that for some language or other, it might make sense to switch
order of the paragraphs, take a paragraph out, add another paragraph,
or in some other way manipulate with the paragraphs to get the proper
meaning. Splitting the string also risks confusion during the
translation in the interface.
I agree that shorter text blurbs are both easier to translate and
easier to get people to translate (not as much work), but might also
degrade the final outcome.

--
Frederik 'Freso' S. Olesen <http://freso.dk/>