[translations] drupal bengali translation

Hilde Austlid zirvap at gmail.com
Sun Apr 20 10:01:51 UTC 2008

Hi!

2008/4/20 S. M. Ibrahim lavlu <me at lavluda.com>:
> thanks your reply.

Glad to be of help :-)

>  yes, i enabled "the Localization community for drupal.org" by mistake.
>  now want to disable the mod, is it safe? will we lost the translated
>  strings ?

I don't know. When I discovered my mistake, we hadn't started
translating yet, so we just started a completely new installation
of the server. From what I've read in the issue queue, I think
it's difficult to get rid of the old, unwanted strings, so the easiest
thing to do might be to install everything again.

I suggest you export your translations at
http://drupalbn.lavluda.com/translate/languages/bn/export , then
you can import them again after you have made the changes.
I see there are a few translations at
http://drupalbn.lavluda.com/translate/languages/sr as well.

Regards, Hilde