[support] Problem upgrading from php5.0.x to 5.1.4

Geoff Staples geoff at radioleft.com
Thu May 11 15:32:18 UTC 2006

Thanks.

We couldn't login. So, we thought it was a session problem as well.
Here's a handy tip: Delete or rename the broken theme. This will force
Drupal to render with no theme. It's not pretty. But, it does allow
logins, etc. to work without the broken theme getting in the way.

BUT - I can't seem to find an answer to this question: If a template
uses phpTemplate engine in 4.6.x will that template work unchanged in
4.7.x? It looks like you have to update a 4.6.x phpTemplate engine to
4.7.x using these instructions:
http://drupal.org/node/25297
But it never says that this is for upgrading phpTemplate themes??

Geoff

--
Geoff Staples

Warning. Use this email system for confidential communications at your own risk. The President of the United States has issued an executive order allowing the National Security Agency to surveil domestic email, telephonic communication, U. S. Mail and all other forms of communicaton. Although no communication can be guaranteed to be secure, confidential communications made in person at an unknown location arranged via pigeon carrier, smoke signal, or commercial courier are suggested.