[support] Really need help with Aegir

Ursula Pieper dramamezzo at gmail.com
Thu Jul 14 21:14:23 UTC 2011

If you need to access the web-server on the server itself, and you don't
have graphics installed, you can use links (there must be a package for it
on ubuntu). Links is a text-based web-browser, handy for headless servers.
Don't have experience with aegir, and also don't quite understand your
problem with the little information you provided, but maybe, this helps.

Ursula