[support] Lost admin menu

tony maciejowski tony at tony-mac.com
Fri Jun 24 19:45:42 UTC 2011

Aha! I think we are getting closer...

   - /public_html/drupal/ - (new install where the problem lies) has only
   .htaccess.txt and not .htaccess
   - /public_html/drupal-7.0/ - has both

Copied the file over and now the check box appears which I can use to enable
clean urls and I can now access /admin/modules for instance.

THANKS ALL VERY MUCH FOR YOUR TIME AND BRAIN CELL ENERGY!!