[development] Drupal Answers: A Stackoverflow/StackExchange site proposal

nan wich nan_wich at bellsouth.net
Tue Feb 1 16:56:51 UTC 2011

Perhaps, as someone suggested, this might be an age thing. I rarely have any
trouble searcing on the DO fora, but in my short visits to StackOverflow, I have
yet to actually see a question, let alone answers.

Nancy
 “Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple.” -- Dr.
Suess

From: jcisio

About the forum: there is no "team" on it, neither. The problem is
just that it is hard for searching (in comparison to StackOverflow
when asking a new question).