[development] How can I use Tokens in CCK?? Please help!

haebooty haebooty at gmail.com
Fri Feb 11 06:12:11 UTC 2011

Hello, I have been trying to figure out for weeks how I can use tokens in
CCK.  My goal is to create a select list and populate it with
[user:field-1], [user:field-2], [user:field-3], [user:field-4], and
[user:field-5].  So when users are making new content there will be a select
list populated with:

[user:field-1]
[user:field-2]
[user:field-3]
[user:field-4]
[user:field-5]

Please can anyone help, I am begin to lose it.  Thank you in advance for
your time.