[development] DevScore Module

William Smith william.darren at gmail.com
Thu Mar 24 15:22:18 UTC 2011

Well, yes, I certainly think the criteria for scores ludicrous and
ultimately meaningless.  I can't see there being much adoption of this
module.

FWIW, though - regarding the text that reads "This module is currently in
production", I take it to mean "this module is currently being developed"
(the way a movie is 'in production' when it is being made/filmed) rather
than "this module is production site ready"

Best,
William